Monday 13 July 2015

Transparent theme for windows 7

Transparent theme for windows 7 Screenshot:-

Hyy Guys...How's U all...??Hope Fine..
Let's See Some screenshot based on My First Block which was Transparent Theme for windows 7...
You Can See In Upper Screenshot that the My computer and other  folder are open..but they are transparent....

 In this screenshot folders open and you can see there is a video behind folder so..you can browse your pc with watching videos...
Personalize window in transparent background...
This is last screenshot..now you hope belive by viewing my pc screenshot..that you can also make your pc something different using my 1st blog...if any issue or poblem plz contact me... hardikj799@gmail.com
Thank you guys for viewing my blogs...my blogs will update soon....always updated with my blog for something new things....

0 comments:

Post a Comment